Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Homemade Baby Food. I loved making my own gf baby food for my kids. Most jarred foods (yes even the ones that say organic) have additives like citric acid (which both of my kids were allergic to) and modified food starch. I recommend the magic bullet to get the job done.

Homemade Baby Food. I loved making my own gf baby food for my kids. Most jarred foods (yes even the ones that say organic) have additives like citric acid (which both of my kids were allergic to) and modified food starch. I recommend the magic bullet to get the job done.
Homemade Baby Food.  I loved making my own gf baby food for my kids.  Most jarred foods (yes even the ones that say organic) have additives like citric acid (which both of my kids were allergic to) and modified food starch.  I recommend the magic bullet to get the job done.
Click here to download
Baby Bullet blog! Homemade baby food recipes that are perfect for every age.
Baby Bullet blog! Homemade baby food recipes that are perfect for every age.
Click here to download
Pureed baby food recipes
Pureed baby food recipes
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment