Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I am repinning this for all of my baby food making mommy friends. I bought myself these, and they are AMAZING. If you have an independent eater like my Evie, and your little one won't spoon feed anymore, these are a lifesaver. Great product from a great small business. I highly recommend these!: Stop spending money on prepackaged pouch foods. Refillable, dishwasher safe pouch. Great for moms who make their own baby food.

I am repinning this for all of my baby food making mommy friends. I bought myself these, and they are AMAZING. If you have an independent eater like my Evie, and your little one won't spoon feed anymore, these are a lifesaver. Great product from a great small business. I highly recommend these!: Stop spending money on prepackaged pouch foods. Refillable, dishwasher safe pouch. Great for moms who make their own baby food.
I am repinning this for all of my baby food making mommy friends. I bought myself these, and they are AMAZING. If you have an independent eater like my Evie, and your little one won't spoon feed anymore, these are a lifesaver.  Great product from a great small business. I highly recommend these!: Stop spending money on prepackaged pouch foods. Refillable, dishwasher safe pouch. Great for moms who make their own baby food.
Click here to download
Making food fun for kids! Little Max might like this idea
Making food fun for kids! Little Max might like this idea
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment