Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I totally agree with this method! Would you eat baby food? This method is how the rest of the world introduces food to children (and how Western culture did as well before Gerber made us think we needed special baby food).

where has this been for my two babies...?
where has this been for my two babies...?

Download whole gallery
Thanksgiving felt board play! Turkey, Pilgrims, Native Americans, & yummy food!
Thanksgiving felt board play! Turkey, Pilgrims, Native Americans, & yummy food!

Download whole gallery
My baby will have this! ?
My baby will have this! ?

Download whole gallery
I totally agree with this method! Would you eat baby food? This method is how the rest of the world introduces food to children (and how Western culture did as well before Gerber made us think we needed special baby food).
I totally agree with this method! Would you eat baby food? This method is how the rest of the world introduces food to children (and how Western culture did as well before Gerber made us think we needed special baby food).

Download whole gallery
1 month of baby food, 1 hour, 20 bucks.
1 month of baby food, 1 hour, 20 bucks.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment